Common names: Ling Chih, Ling Zhi, Reishi
Plant Description: The Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) is a beautiful, glossy, yellowish-red conk. Used strictly for medicinal purposes, the Reishi is a hard and bitter mushroom. Reishi Mushrooms are polypore mushrooms. As an apple is the fruit of an apple tree, so mushrooms are the fruiting body and reproductive structure of a higher order fungus organism. The actual mushroom "tree" is a fine thready network called mycelium. For the most part subterranean, mycelium lives in soil, logs and other organic trash.
Dosage: 20-60 drops in water or juice, 2-3 times daily or as needed.
Cautions & Interactions: Keep out of reach of children.
Efficacy Studies & Other Clinical Data:
- Effects of Ganoderma lucidum on Human Leukoeytes
- Role of Ganoderma Supplementation in Cancer Management
- Reishi: Positive Cancer Treatments
- Reishi Mushrooms: "The Medicine of Kings"
- Miraculous Herb - Ganoderma Lucidum
- Ganoderma Lucidum as an Anti-inflammatory Agenty
- Lingzhi Testimonies
Disclaimer (U.S. Only): These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.