Cola de Caballo - Herbal Tea (85g)
As while we're talking about potential confusion, note that this variety of horsetail that we sell should not be confused with E. giganteum -- a horsetail of the same genus possessing similar medicinal properties . . . This product can be used as tea using the instructions below, and it also lends itself to encapsulation by experienced end users.
I. Preparation --- if you can boil water, you can make this product:Professional herbalists will recognize this as a standard decoction.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Cola de Caballo to a large sauce pan, along with one quart of purified water (0.95 liters). You have enough product in the product bag to do this seven to eight times.
- Heat until a very low-level boil or "barely boiling" level has been reached and continue boiling for 5 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove heat source and let cool.
- Pour the contents of your pan through a strainer and into a large glass vase or container so as to remove most of the tea fragments.
- Dispose of tea fragments.
- Drink your tea hot . . . refrigerate glass vase and enjoy later as a refreshing cold tea . . . or refrigerate and reheat later if you want to enjoy the product as a hot tea. You may add cinnamon, lemon, and/or honey to taste. More specific protocols for the use of the product are provided below.
Take under the advisement of your naturopath or other health care practitioner.
As a precaution, should be taken under the advisement of a practitioner if user suffers from hypertension.
For more information on Cola de Caballo - Herbal Tea, Please Click Here