Chaste Tree Berry, tincture - 4oz (118.3ml)
Common names: Chaste Tree Berry, Chaste BerryPlant Description: The Chaste Tree, or hemp tree, is actually a shrub and can be found throughout southern Europe and western Asia. The leaflets are in groups of five to seven and are greenish-gray in color on top and grayish on the bottom with fuzzy properties. They bear a remarkable resemblance to the hemp or cannabis plant, which is why it is sometimes referred to as "hemp tree". It grows to a height of 10-20 feet and its clustered bloom is a very attractive purple which emits a very pleasant fragrance.
Dosage: 30-90 drops in water or juice, 2-3 times daily or as needed. Shake well before using.Cautions & Interactions: Though traditionally used to promote lactation during nursing, current studies suggest that there are contraindications during pregnancy and nursing. Keep out of reach of children.Efficacy Studies & Other Clinical Data:
- GNC Health Notes: Herbal Extract [Chaste Tree Berry] Alleviates PMS Symptoms
- WebMD Health - Relief for PMS
- SISU Health - Herbs That Help Hormones; Clinical Trial on Chaste Tree Berry
- Yahoo! Health - FAQ PMS & Chaste Tree Berry
- Xtra MSN - A Naturopathic Approach to PMS
- Educate Your Body: "What's In A Hot Flash?"
- Menopause Online - Chaste Tree Berry