Microflora Restore III
For more information Please Click Here
This is the third and latest version of Microflora Restore, which we introduced to the public in 2002. In 2017, we introduced Microflora Restore II -- a complete synbiotic and mineral formula, and now we are introducing Microflora Restore III, a more targeted probiotic product.
Microflora Restore III is a unique product with the following characteristics:
- Superior growth medium -- Non-GMO, vegan, hypoallergenic.
- Verified strains -- Third-party DNA verified to ensure identity.
- Vital probiotic varieties
- Bacillus megaterium -- a variety that produces antioxidant carotenoids in the GI tract that are highly bioavailable. A B12 producer. Aspergillus antagonist.
- Bacillus pumilus -- is a natural producer of vitamin B2 which also produces its own antioxidant carotenoids.
- Bacillus subtilis -- an extraordinarily hardy strain that balances the gut microbiome. This strain is so robust and resistant to environmental stresses that it has been used to study the behavior of microorganisms in outer space. 1
- Bacillus clausii -- A European strain with unique healing properties. B. clausii has been shown to prevent recurrent respiratory infections in children. 2
- Bacillus coagulans -- Closely associated with its ability to treat diarrhea, B. coagulans is also effective in digestive problems, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and the treatment of H. pylori, among other conditions. 3
- Resists environment stress factors: These spore-based strains are innately resistant to light, heat, stomach acid, and time -- thus giving them longer shelf-life. They have a high level of internal resiliency.
- Allergen Free: Artificial fillers, corn, dairy, egg, gluten, GMO's, nuts and soy.
- Prebiotic Support: This formula has prebiotic support, maintaining its "stand-alone" functions. It is also compatible with Microflora Accelera X (see below). These prebiotics contain natural-occurring food-based polyphenols and polysaccharides and include the following:
- Bladderwrack extract (Fucus vesiculosus, wild-harvested, certified organic)
- Humic Acid
- Larch arabinogalactan (Larix spp.)
- Nordic chaga (Inonotus obliquus, wild-harvested, certified organic)
- Red reishi extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body, certified organic)
- Wakeme extract (Undaria pinnatifida, sporophyll, certified organic)