Yellow Dock, tincture - 2oz (59.15ml)
For more details on Yellow Dock, tincture - 2oz (59.15ml), Please Click HereLatin (botanical) name: Rumex crispus
Common names: Yellow Dock, Curled Dock, Narrow Dock, Narrow-Leafed Dock, Garden Patience, Sour Dock, RumexPlant Description: The main identifying characteristics of Yellow Dock are the narrowness of the leaves. They are very curly at their edges, and a deep yellow. A native British perennial herb, it grows freely on roadsides, in ditches and wastelands. Yellow Dock's spindle-shaped taproot, which grows 8-12 inches long, has a reddish-brown somewhat thick bark and is yellowish inside. From it arises a smooth, thin stem about 1-3 feet high and branched. It has pointed, light green leaves with wavy margins, and from June to July produces pale green drooping flowers in panicled racemes. The fruit of Yellow Dock is a pointed, heart-shaped nut.
Dosage: 30-60 drops in water or juice, 2-3 times daily or as needed. Shake well before using.
Cautions & Interactions: Keep out of reach of children.Efficacy Studies & Other Clinical Data:
- Supplement Watch - Clinical Studies Yellow Dock
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital - Health Library, Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Yellow Dock
- The Physiomedical Dispensatory, by William Cook, M.D. - Rumex Crispus
- King's American Dispensatory - Yellow Dock
- The Olive Branch Herbal Corner - Yellow Dock (Rumex)
- Laurus Health Complementary Medicine - Yellow Dock