Schizandra Berry, tincture - 4oz (118.3ml)
Common names: Magnolia Vine, Japanese Gomishi, Korean Omicha, Fruit Of Five Flavors, Wu Wei Zi, O Mi ChaPlant Description: Schizandra is a climbing vine with small red berries. It is a member of the Magnolia family with many variants growing in North and South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and other areas of the United States. It is found also in many regions of China, Korea, Japan and is found in adjacent areas in Russia.
Dosage: 30-60 drops in water or juice, 2-3 times daily or as needed. Shake well before using.Cautions & Interactions: Keep out of reach of children.
Efficacy Studies & Other Clinical Data:
- National Library of Medicine - Schizandra Chinensis
- Chinese Herbs: A Clinical Review of Astragalus, Ligusticum, and Schizandrae
- Supplement Watch - Schizandra Berry
- Herbal Treasures
- Nutrition Science News: Schisandra: Structure/Function Claim
- Dr. Elson Haas - Schizandra Chinensis
Disclaimer (U.S. Only): These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.