Shiitake Mushroom, tincture - 2oz (59.15ml)
Common names: Shiitake, Shiitake Mushroom, Japanese Mushroom, Hua Gu, Lentinan EdodesPlant Description: Shiitake is a scented, edible mushroom grown in Asia, largely in Japan, China, and South Korea. They are generally cultivated on oak logs in forests, although more recently, synthetic logs made of sawdust and other agricultural wastes have become a new place to cultivate them. Shiitake Mushrooms range in color from tan to dark brown. They have wide open veils and tan gills, and their broad, umbrella-shaped caps have a soft, spongy texture.
Dosage: 20-60 drops in water or juice, 2-3 times daily or as needed. Shake well before using.Cautions & Interactions: Keep out of reach of children.
Efficacy Studies & Other Clinical Data:
- American Cancer Society - Shiitake Mushroom
- Health Link - Medical College of Wisconsin - Shiitake Mushrooms
- Informative Article on Shiitake Mushrooms
- Medicinal Properties of Shiitake Mushrooms
- Medicinal Mushrooms - Readings and References
- Health Benefits of Shiitake and Other Exotic Mushrooms
- Health Castle.com - Medicinal Mushrooms: Help Yourself to a Serving of Health
Disclaimer (U.S. Only): These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease.