Canchalagua - Herbal Tea (85g)
Out of stock
Write Your Own Review
Summarized Description: Canchalagua is one of our native traditionals, and although originating from the Andes of South America, it has, over the past century, been naturalized to many places around the world. Like Ajo Té, canchalagua has a broad range of medicinal uses and because of its immune-boosting properties, there are few ailments that do not see at least some benefit from its use.
Uses & Protocols
I. Preparation --- if you can boil water, you can make this product:Professional herbalists will recognize this as a standard decoction.
- Add 1/3 cups of Canchalagua to a large sauce pan, along with one quart of purified water (0.95 liters). You have enough product in the product bag to do this seven to eight times.
- Heat until a very low-level boil or "barely boiling" level has been reached and continue boiling for 15 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove heat source and let cool.
- Pour the contents of your pan through a strainer and into a large glass vase or container so as to remove most of the tea fragments.
- Dispose of tea fragments.
- Drink your tea hot . . . refrigerate glass vase and enjoy later as a refreshing cold tea . . . or refrigerate and reheat later if you want to enjoy the product as a hot tea. You may add cinnamon, lemon, and/or honey to taste. More specific protocols for the use of the product are provided below.
Take under the advisement of your naturopath or other health care practitioner.
For more information on Canchalagua - Herbal Tea (85g), Please Click Here