White Willow Bark, tincture - 4oz (118.3ml)
For more details on White Willow Bark, tincture - 4oz (118.3ml), Please Click HereLatin (botanical) name: Salix alba
Common names: White Willow, Cricket Bat Willow, Pussy WillowPlant Description: A deciduous tree, the White Willow is generally found along stream banks, shores, and fertile woods in England, North Africa, parts of Asia, and northern, temperature parts of North America. The White Willow is a large tree, growing as high as 75 feet. It is covered with a with a rough gray bark with very brittle twigs at the base. The leaves of the White Willow are alternate, long and thin, finely serrate, and covered with short hairs. It flowers between March and June.
Dosage: 30-60 drops in water or juice, 2-3 times daily or as needed. Shake well before using.
Cautions & Interactions: Keep out of reach of children.Efficacy Studies & Other Clinical Data:
- Clinical Trials - Salix Alba (White Willow)
- Osteoarthritis – Clinical Outcomes After Uniform, Long – Term Herbal Treatment
- Positive Health Complementary Medicine Magazine - "Natural Agents for Arthritis Addressing pain, Inflammationand Autoimmunity" (Willow Bark)
- Health and Age - Tension Headaches & White Willow Bark
- iVillage - Tension Headaches and White Willow Bark
- A Cabinet Full of Natural Remedies - White Willow Bark
- Better Nutrition - Natural Solutions for Healthy Living